[klaatumail] Shameless self-promotion

  • From: "Fred Lessing" <acento22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:37:24 +0100

Dear klaatusians,

Let me apologize first of all for this shameless self-promotion (and on top
of that I'm a lurker most of the time)! In any case, my band Daymoon has
just released its debut album All Tomorrows. The album was post-produced and
mastered by Andy Tillison of UK prog acts The Tangent and PO90, and besides
yours truly and his band, guest musicians include Mats Johansson and Thomas
Olsson (Swedish prog act Isildurs Bane), Andy Tillison, Paulo Chagas (Mipel
Bellyful, Miosótis), Hugo Flores (Project Creation, Sonic Pulsar), Pete
Prown (Guitar Garden), among others. The album is available for free
listening and download at http://daymoon-bandcamp.com, at a symbolic price
of 1 euro, but you can choose to pay any price. Should you want the physical
album, which will come out later this year, whatever you?ve paid for the
download will be deducted from the album price (10 euros via our Web shop, 7
euros at live shows).

Once again, sorry for this disgraceful self-promotion ;-)

In the meantime, any news on the Klaatu Kon DVD?

Best,

Fred Lessing
DAYMOON
YOUR FRIENDLY REGRESSIVE ROCK BAND