[klaatumail] Ringo Starr

  • From: "Ron Balliet" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "klaatu2222@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:08:26 -0700

This past February tickets for Ringo's All-Starr Band went on sale for his June
8th concert at the Community Arts Center in Williamsport PA.  It sold out in 20
minutes and I missed out and was devastated.  I had never seen a Beatle before
and this was my best shot. On June 5th, 3 days before the concert I was in a
restaurant when I overheard someone say they got called out on business and
could not go.  So I go over to the table and inquired...I gave this guy money
for the ticket but he said it would be at the pickup window the night of the
concert.  So I go and get the ticket at the box office and the usher leads me
to my seat and keeps going closer and closer to the front...and she takes me to
the FRONT ROW CENTER right in front of Ringo's microphone!!!  I was overwhelmed
to say the least.  Shortly after that a really hot babe took the seat next to
me...it was all so surreal, going from the heartbreak of not getting a ticket
to this!
Then, 2 hours of Beatle, Ringo, Santana, Mister Mister, Toto and Todd Rundgren
songs.  And then the coolest part...at the end they all sing the chorus to Give
Peace A Chance...and before he walked off stage Ringo pointed right at me and
said "Peace Brother"....a glorious night all around! WOW!