[klaatumail] Patricia Neil

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

   Hi Folks,
   This mornings paper has an article about Patricia Neil. Apparently she`s
been
involved with a cloister of nuns in Bethlehem,Ct for over 30 years and that`s
where she will be buried. The name of the place is The Abbey of Regina Laudis.
    I am very surprised at this because I`ve been living in this area for 20
years and have never heard mention of her.
    She has been very much involved with their theater program and actually
dictated her autobiography to one of the nuns there.
    They have calling hours for today and tomorrow. I was thinking of going,
but
I realized my motives were pretty much to see who else would be there, plus
I`ve
got things to do tonight. However it would be nice to pay last respects to the
woman who uttered those immortal words, Klaatu Barada Nikto.

 Dean Thut