[klaatumail] OT While trolling for music ...

  • From: A F <tnshell40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:37:22 -0700 (PDT)

... I came across a DIY silver CD of an Artist called Jean-Michel Danton.  Call
it new age/trance/out there with classical sensibilities (if you like classical
and know Albinoni's Adagio - it is an intresting take).

I did a search online, found his myspace (which was updated in January so
someone still uses it).  Found another site that basically blanketed his music
under new age/trance/etc... and when clicking a link on that site lumps him in
the company of pink floyd and Anaemia (or how ever it is spelled).

Long story short, for any California people, or anyone else, anyone know
anything more?  I have to admit, it was the Adagio track that caught my eye and
when I saw the instrumentation I thought this was either going to be good or
suck, it was good.  All tracks are all over the artistic map, After All (an
original) now playing has the prementioned influances but if he was signed
could see it doing A/C radio while the cover of Eleanor Rigby being on a softer
easy listening/smooth jazz-ish station.

But I babble ...

As I said above, if anyone has any info, would be appreciated.

Alex