[klaatumail] OT: Sort of ...

  • From: A F <tnshell40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Klaatu Email <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:48:04 -0700 (PDT)

Well while piggy backing off someone I know I now have  music board up for chit
chat.  I have the basic bones up, but if you are intrested you can take a look
at:

http://www.musicaddictsparadise.com/

and, um, under the Rock and Roll section, there is this forum/sectron:

http://www.musicaddictsparadise.com/index.php?/forum/30-klaatu/
You do have to log in and sign up and I am open for suggestions on what to
add/delete via music forums.  Feel free to stop on by, don't look for
KlaatuFan, that is taken.

I have a section temporarily titled Indie section / ie for info on small lables
and people the self release (IE DIY).  I would like to eventually get the word
out and see if this really takes off.

Alex

http://www.youtube.com/user/100dollarklaatubid