[klaatumail] Re: Klaatu related releases on TDC Play

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:54:43 -0400

Jens,
All the titles you have listed are from Bullseye...including Klaatu's
"Magentalane" which we control for the entire world (except Canada,
ironically). The rest of Klaatu's catalogue outside of Canada for downloads is
controlled by Capitol-EMI. To date, they have not issued the first four Klaatu
albums to iTunes or other MP3 portals worldwide.

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

> Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 20:50:14 +0200
> From: jens.lindblad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [klaatumail] Klaatu related releases on TDC Play
>
> Just looking through the list of Klaatu albums available via TDC Play,
> the legal download option for Danish Broadband customers:
>
> Dee Long:
> BHB4
> Digital
> Long Live and Prosper
> Outside
> The Meaning of Life
> Welcome to the Future
>
> Terry Draper:
> Can You Pretend?
> Civil War and Other Lovesongs
> Light Years Later
>
> Klaatu:
> Magentalane
> Sub-Rosa Subway - from a compilation called "Burning Sounds -20 killer
> power pop cuts".
>
> Begs my stoopid question: What happend to the rest of the Klaatu-logue? ;-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Jens

Send and receive email from all of your webmail accounts.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?71356