[klaatumail] Klaatu mini-LP Sleeve CDs

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:46:35 -0500

Hi everyone,

I've just updated the splash page for the Klaatu home page because of an
increase in the number of emails I'm receiving about some "new" Klaatu
products.

In South Korea, and in Japan, mini-LP Sleeve CD versions of the 5
original Klaatu albums are being made available. These are not pressed
in those countries, these are physically the Canadian pressed Bullseye
remastered CDs just placed in new artwork/sleeves for those countries.

Jaimie Vernon's exact words on this are, "The Japanese box contains
Bullseye's versions of the 5 studio albums. These aren't just our
remasters -- they contain our actual manufactured discs. They are NOT
pressed in Japan. They're pressed in Canada. We sent the company 500 of
each CD, they've compiled them into a box with mini-LP sleeves."

Dave Bradley
Klaatu Webmaster