[klaatumail] Re: Khristmaas (no kk)

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:30:59 -0500

At Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:25:17 Joel-Steven wrote:

> BTW, sorry about being one of the only non-Canadians on "Get Yer Fa
> La La's Out".
> I can CONVERT! Heck, the way things are going down here, I'll relocate!
>
> - Joel-Steven (Kaalifornia Klaatusian) 8^D

Hey, Vibeke is from Scandinavia, so you're in good company! Ans Segarini is
originally from Stockton, CA. He came to Canada in 1973 with his band The
Wackers...and they wouldn't let him leave!

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

Windows Live: Friends get your Flickr, Yelp, and Digg updates when they e-mail
you.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?91817