[klaatumail] Re: Kensington Market on CD?

  • From: Glen Aka Barney Rubble <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 07:48:07 -0400

I figuratively FELL on the FLOOR when I saw Avenue Road in the K section of
Frank's Music CD selection in Moncton. I immediately bought it, then tracked
down multiple copies of what I think is one of the greatest unsung albums of
Canadian pop: "Aardvark". I can now go easier on the three or four vinyl copies
I have of that album... Outside the living room.

I LOVE IT,
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

Sent from my iPhone (qui, maintenant, me permet des accents)

On 2011-02-08, at 2:07 AM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager