[klaatumail] Help identifying disc

  • From: db65@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 18:15:27 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,
I have a CD that I found, without any artwork or anything, in a CD case (many
sleeves inside a cover that you can store just discs in). It's got a black
label with black artwork raised, showing what appear to be celtic knots.

Gracenote database says it's "The Alaska 12 Expeditions" by "Death and Taxe$".

It's got a bit of a Dream Theatre-ish sound in some places. Kind of
interesting.

No idea how I came to be in possession of it, where the case/tray/booklet went,
and why it was in with a bunch of other stuff that I listen to much more
frequently.

Anyone have any info about this disc? Did anyone on here send it to me?

Dave