[klaatumail] Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

  • From: db65@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 21:17:51 +0000 (UTC)

Well, First off, this mailing list is a public list and is NOT the forum for
this. Second off, you didn't give ME any money via any method as I was NOT
involved in any prepayments. You paid directly to Bullseye Records of Canada.
Third off, Bullseye Records of Canada has indicated to me on more than one
occasion that they have refunded all of the prepayments when the project got
shelved. You can contact Jaimie Vernon of Bullseye Records of Canada at
bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx and discuss this with him. Fourth off, please keep
the swearing off the public mailing list. Dave "you never gave ME your money"
Bradley ----- Original Message -----