[klaatumail] Haanson and the Beaatles (no kk)

  • From: no1voice <no1voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:51:25 -0700

> Since we're on the Hanson subject, at the November 2010 show,
> they played Oh Darling from the Beatles.

To apologize to Beatles fans for my old Hanson / Beatles mash-up,  I
have
a new one that is pretty important. Soon there'll be a professional
video and
some viral exposure, so get it while you can - but only if you happen
to love:
Procol Harum, John Lennon, Cat Stevens, Paul McCartney (The Beatles),
Dolly Parton, Ladysmith Black Mumbazo, Matisyahu, Akon, or Bob Marley!

It's called, "A Whiter Shade Of Peace" and can be found here:
http://official.fm/tracks/240845

I  mean, all I am saying is.....

> Subject: [klaatumail] Re: Fwd: Fw: How Big is Walmart?
>
> SORRY
> that was an accident
> pj

Ah, but were so right, Paul!
Ever since I saw the documentary "WalMart: The HIgh Cost Of Low Prices",
I have not shopped there. Can't shake most of what I found out.....

-   Joel-Steven     (Kaalifornia Klaatusian)     8^D