[klaatumail] Fwd: klaatumail Digest V4 #5

  • From: Gary Eggers <gary185@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:14:35 -0500

I have been on the other end of dave,s grumpy self, and deserved it!, lol but I
have been on this thing for a long time, and that is him, also this is a guy
who went to boston,s children hospital to visit us when my daughter was having
surgery in 1999, so beneath all that gruff, he is a good guy. After reading the
post on hope, I put the headphones on, and listen to the album, yes it was a
turntable, still have my Sony, that album is just so amazing, and I am hooked
again as my pirated version, cd of hope is back in the car.
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: