[klaatumail] Re: Beatles on History Channel

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:57:01 -0500

Yeah, I knew about the Eastman vs Klein thing. I think they'd have been
better off if Klein had never gone near their business affairs.  Klein
ruined so many acts that were doing perfectly fine until he came along.

And I knew about McCartney wanting out bad enough to say let's do it and
quit or not do it and quit sooner.

And the Lennon mental instability was caused by the heroin that Yoko got
him addicted to.

The George comment makes perfect sense, but that's the first time I've
actually heard it stated.  George went there because of spiritual
reasons.  The others went there for the vacation that never
materialised.  I presumed that upset George, but I hadn't heard him
actually state it before, so yes, that's revelatory in a way.

Dave Bradley