[klaatumail] Re: "Baby Blues"

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:15:55 -0400

> Actually, it was first on in prime time on the
> WB network (which is where I recorded them).
> I think Global may have continued to show the
> rest of the episodes after the WB canned it.

> I've never heard of the 26 episode count,
> though.  To my knowledge, there's only ever
> been 13.  If there were 26, it probably
> would have been out on DVD by now. --  Fred

From http://www.babyblues.com/faq.html

What happened to the Baby Blues TV Show?

It was cancelled after one season. We actually produced two seasons
worth of shows (26 episodes), but only one was ever broadcast. Reruns of
the first 13 shows can be seen around the world on various networks,
including The Cartoon Network.

Is the Baby Blues TV show available on DVD?

Not at this time. However, if you'd like to let Warner Bros. know that
you want the show released on DVD, you can vote on the website TV Shows
on DVD.com. You will have to register on the site to vote. Once you have
registered, click on TV Show Voting and find Baby Blues. You can vote
for Season, Best of, or Individual episode release types. Once you have
voted on a show, a link will be put under the Comments column in the
voting area allowing you to send a comment directly to Warner Bros. Once
you have registered, you can also find the Comments link under User
Options.