[klaatumail] Re: Alex ($100.00) Ferraro is back online!

  • From: Glen Aka Barney Rubble <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:15:03 -0300

Welcome back, Alex!

So if we see those albums going for less than $100 apiece, you're interested?
S;^D

I might end up having to pay $100 for an LP copy of the Emitt Rhodes
self-titled LP I discovered in a bandmate's record crate and borrowed... Why am
I only hearing of this Macca/Rafferty/Left Banke/Gilbert O'Sullivan-type genius
now???

Happy that I'm still discovering mind-glowingly GREAT music,
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

Sent from my iPhone (qui, maintenant, me permet des accents)