[klaatumail] A new way to really make money with your new CD release

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:26:23 -0400

Bullseye, take note.... You've been doing it wrong all these years.
Imagine!  You actually thought the way to make money on a CD was to sell
good music! Well, Mariah Carey is showing us the light!   Her new CD,
"Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" comes with a THICK BOOKLET!  You may
think, WOW! Lots of pics, lyrics, stories, insight..... Well,
nope....... There may be lyrics in there (no one is sure, they haven't
made it through the whole thing yet), but the main focus of this booklet
is the 34 pages of ads from Elizabeth Arden, Angel Champagne, and the
Bahamas Board of Tourism!

Let's see, we've got movies we pay to see on the big screen in the
theater with commercials played right before they start, home
videos/DVDs with commercials that you have to sit through to get to the
main menu to start your movie, and now CD booklets with 34 pages of
advertisements!

What next? An album of non-stop commercials?  Oh wait, the Who did that
decades ago!

Dave