[kismac] Re: vR75 Reload Airport Extreme Driver

  • From: Alexis Ramel <musyne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:46:03 +0200

Le 18 sept. 05 à 16:29, Adam Olszewski a écrit :

Just tried out the latest v75 and works in passive scanning which is great!
However when quitting Kismac the apple driver does not reload.

Anyone else having this problem? If so is there a way to reload the apple
airport express driver without rebooting the system?

That happened to me only once, usually it just reloads the driver fine.
I tried something like kextload and kextunload, but without success, so I did reboot.

Maybe you're sharing your Internet connection via Airport ? I was so, when KisMAC failed reload the Apple driver. Try to turn it off before lauching KisMac..

Alexis.