[kismac] Re: on macbook c2d

  • From: Bug Dave <bugdave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:25:11 -0500

I would recommend this device https://trac.kismac.de/wiki/DWL-G122

On Feb 23, 2007, at 5:30 PM, Carl Lange wrote:

I'm not sure, check.. Try here
 https://trac.kismac.de/wiki/Troubleshooting%20AirPort%20Extreme
Try here
https://trac.kismac.de/wiki/Hardware%20List
Hope That helps!

On 23 Feb 2007, at 19:35, Morten Steensberg wrote:

I have the newest version, and so does he. but it just wont work. Passive mode is not avalible for MacBook pro's if I have understod it right..
Whicht USB-receiver could you recommend?

From: Carl Lange <hebejebelus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kismac] Re: on macbook c2d
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:30:37 +0000

If you have 220, then it should at least work on your friend's systems. Try passive mode, and if that doesn't work, try someone more experienced, I'm just telling you what got it to work for free.
You could also buy a USB wifi receiver.

On 23 Feb 2007, at 13:45, Morten Steensberg wrote:

Okay, I have problem letting Kismac scan.
My computer is a MacBook pro 15"
I downloaded the newest version of KisMAC, and chose "Apple Airport or Aiport Extreme card, active mode" I started the scan, and it found my network. but after about 10 secunds the signal died. It just showed 0 i signal. I tried to stop the scan and start it again, it found the network, but again after 10 secunds it stopped. Anyone having ideas to what is wrong?

My friend who have a MacBook 13" have the same problem. (it's both duo core)

Morten Steensberg..

Log på MSN Messenger direkte på nettet http:// webmessenger.msn.com/

Ta' på udsalg året rundt på MSN Shopping: http://shopping.msn.dk her finder du altid de bedste priser