[kismac] filtering

  • From: fotoman <fotoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:06:06 -0700

Ok this may not be appro?
But I love kismac, and it's filtering ability, But I don't have or want to fork out $20.00 for I0xperts driver to run my Pcmcia wifi card.
I am running a PB G4 800mhz with a senao 2511 cdexplus card.
The problem I am having is that using the I0xperts driver or Sorgeforce driver it keeps wanting to jump to another ssid other than the one I specify. Is there any kind of script, or terminal command line I can enter to block (filter) certain Bssids from even being considered? Basically the same thing Kismac does when running.
Thanks for the help.
TIA
Daren
I am running OSX 10.2.8