[kismac] Re: documentation

  • From: Chase Johnson <chase@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:02:25 -0600

On Jan 21, 2005, at 6:38 PM, Michael Rossberg wrote:

Hey,

I'll give 2 a shot. How much detail are you looking for, and how long do you want it to be?
I can maybe work on 1 later if nobody else takes it, but 2 would be more fun to write.

sorry we did not mention it in this thread earlier. erik does the 2 already. sven heinze wanted to give a shot on number 1. but if you find another theme, and i am sure there is much to talk about, please feel free to write something =)

It's ok, I just want to help out. I can also proofread stuff. Anyway, if any more work comes up I would be glad to help.

Chase