[kismac] Show details key combination

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:02:57 +1030

I'm surprised that this hasn't been discovered earlier, but the "show details" menu item in the network menu (command-option-D) needs to have it's key combination changed. This key combination is reserved for Mac OS X's "auto show/hide dock" feature and therefore can't be used.

I'd send a patch in, but it's a trivial fix in Interface Builder.

I might make a proper diff/patch thing that adds my patches to the code. I'm at the moment working on adding my patches to r76.