[kismac] New user question

  • From: Robert B.Peirce <rbpeirce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KisMAC <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:57:41 -0400

After scanning I seem to have to reboot to restore full use of my card.
  Is this just SOP or am I doing something wrong?
I am running a NetGate card with "wireless" drivers on a Mac G4
PowerBook.  It appears that putting the computer to sleep and waking it
up restores most things, but not AOL Instant Messenger.  Maybe the
problem is AIM, but I don't know.

Bob Peirce                                 Venetia, PA
               724-941-6883
rbpeirce@xxxxxxxxxxxx [HOME (Mac)]
rbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [OFFICE]

There is  only one basic human  right, the  right to do as you damn well
please.  And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take
the consequences.  -- P.J. O'Rourke