[kismac] KisMAC preview

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 01:18:34 +0200

Hi,
i decided to give you guys access to my latest code. it is not
completely tested, since i do not have the time for this.

        * added pseudojack driver (basically an interface to the apple api.
means kismac works on airport (extreme) cards with active scanning (no
more *stumblers needed)
        * i have been messing with the lock. i dont know whether i was
completely successful, but it should not dead lock too often. i have to
do some major code redesign to fix this i guess...
        * fixed some memory leaks....

binary
<http://www.binaervarianz.de/projekte/programmieren/kismac/get.php?
file=KisMAC005f.zip>
sources are at the usual place

feedback is appreciated, as always...

before i forget it, is there a designer with some free time on this
list? the preference icons look very ugly :-/ you would do me a big
favor...
have fun

mick

-- File: PGP.sig
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part