[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.05c

  • From: Patrick Cudahy <pgcudahy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:56:44 -0500

I don't know if it's just me or everyone, but I'm having trouble
downloading the new version. I've tried it in Safari and IE but in both
the download says it should be 2.7 MB but then stops early (at
different points) and acts like it's done. Of course Stuffit just says
it can't expand it. I've never had a problem like this before so I have
no idea what's going on. Also, I've tried from the project page and
from Version Tracker, with no success. Could someone post a bit torrent
link or something? Thanks
-Patrick Cudahy