[kismac] Re: IOXPERTS 802.11 wifi driver

  • From: "Java Nut" <javanut20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:22:33 -0600

Sharing of serial numbers is illegal. Here's a free, legal solution to your
problem.

The IOXPerts driver lets you run 30 minutes at a time without paying and I
believe this is measured from when you make your first internet access not
from when you boot. So you can use the Internet for 30 minutes at a time
without purchasing the product.

To start the 30 minutes over, just eject and reinsert your wireless card
when your 30 minutes is up. This does not seem to bother a running browser
in Jaguar - leave your window open and continue browsing upon re-insertion.
The 30 minutes also starts over every time you reboot or cold boot.

Are you running KISMAC with the IOXperts driver? Is it compatible?

>From: Daren Fentiman <daren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [kismac] IOXPERTS 802.11 wifi driver
>Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:04:25 -0800
>
>Is anyone feeling generous??
>I know it's not much, but right now I don't have the $20.00 extra to
>spare..=0(
>For a serial# for this driver.IOXPERTS 802.11 wifi driver Does anyone
>have one they know will work.
>TIA
>Daren

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.