[kismac] Re: Flashing firmware?

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:05:44 +0100

At 7:41 AM -0300 2006-02-23, Marcos Costantini wrote:

 My question is basically, how do I upgrade the firmware of this card to
 the latest version? Thanks.

Check with the vendor. Usually, it amounts to downloading the firmware image from their website and running a custom program to put the image on the card. Frequently, this program will run only under MS-DOS or Microsoft Windows.

But all questions like this really need to be directed towards the vendor of the card.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755