[kernelreadfans] NEVV! Great de@ls on all your favorite s0ftware from Karpf's S0ftShop

  • From: "Jay Sellers" <RodolfoMorton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kernelreadfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:28:41 -0400

<= /tr>

*Opt-in Em@il Specials for July 2004*

Product Information

Top Sellers | Rebates | N= ew Releases | Shop By Brand

Hot Savings Packages!

= Microsoft Windows XP - Complet= e Newest Version

Our Price: $49.95%_RND_WORD Retail P= rice: $299.95= %_RND_WORD
=
You Save:
= $249.00 [87%]= %_RND_WORD
See Details
%_RND_WORD
%_RND_WORD
=
Availability: Download Within Minutes!
%_RND_WORD
=

Customers rated this item Results from 126,987 reviews

Customers who purchased this item also purchased the following:=

<= td width=3D12% height=3D86>

Microsoft
= Office XP Professional Edition
$69.95
more info=

Adobe
P= hotoshop CS 8.0 Complete Version
$59.95
<= a class=3DblueText title=3D"Show me more info about Microsoft Plus! for Wi= ndows XP by MICROSOFT" href="">= more info
Adobe
Acrobat 6.0 Professional Edition
=
$49.95
mor= e info
CSOD Sales Ra= nk: #1= %_RND_WORD
Manufacturer:
Microsoft%_RND_WORD
Mfg Part#= : E85-000089%_RND_WORD
Features:
%_RND_WORD
= Product Description - MS Windows XP Profession= al - complete package
License Qty - 1 user%_RND_WORD
Media -= Instant Download%_RND_WORD
Value: 5.0<= p align=3Dright>Performance: 5.0

Ease of Use: 5.0

Overall Satisfaction: 5= 0
%_RND_WORD<= font face=3DVerdana size=3D1>
Greg O.
from Birmingham, AL rated this item 5 of= 5
= %_RND_WORD
<= b>"XP is great!
%_RND_WORD
The new Windows XP Professional edition is ideal for advanced users= There are many more things included with the operating system which give= a good overall system performance. It is also ideal for small networks in= the home and large ones too and the built in firewall which is included t= oo provides extra security. I have had a great experience with XP and will= be using it from now on as I have found it is a lot better than previous = windows versions."
%_RND_WORD

dihedral
Was this review helpful? 3DYes&nbs= p; 3DNo
comptroller

+

= Windows XP + Office XP Pro
YOUR P= RICE: Only $101.95
SAVE Over $729.00!

cominform
%_RND_WORD

+

Windows XP+ SystemworksPro
YOUR PRICE: Only $69.95
SAVE Ov= er $299.00!
<= font size=3D1 color=3D#FFFFCC>impetuous
%_RND_WORD

+

Flash MX 2004 Pro + Dream= weaver MX 2004 Pro
YOUR PRICE: Only $59.95
SAVE Over $899.00!=
mal= treat
= %_RND_WORD

econometrica indebted draftsman rosebush ah natchez attenu= ate bridgetown verity bernoulli proprietary crisis belt protagonist thurma= n venereal=20