[kennedycatholicstaff] diploma holds

  • From: "Heidi Martin" <martinh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tribblef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 08:12:44 -0700

Good morning everyone,
Our graduates will be able to pick up their diplomas on Tuesday, June 17th.
I know that seems like a long time from now, but it will be here before we
know it!  If there is any reason for a hold on a diploma, please let me know
before Friday, June 13th.  I will have the "hold" ready to go.
Thank you,
Heidi