[keiths-list] Lucky Iron Fish

  • From: Darryl McMahon <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: keiths-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 22:03:49 -0400

http://www.luckyironfish.com/

[This came my way today, and caught my fancy. Information came to me from a reputable source. About Cdn$30 quantity 1 retail from the web site. There is a retailer in Ottawa, so I may pick one up just to have a personal look at it. Disclosure: I have no personal or financial interest in this item, and know nothing about it beyond the information on their website (yet).]

From the website:

"This preventable condition [iron deficiency] can lead to anemia, weakness, impaired cognitive ability, compromised physical development in children, and increased risk of illness. It can even lead to death. But one little fish can change all that.

"One Lucky Iron Fish provides your family with a significant proportion of their daily recommended intake for up to 5 years. All you have to do is cook with it. It’s a simple, affordable, and effective solution anyone can use.

"In Cambodia, we’ve already seen amazing results. Our clinical trials have shown that regular use of the fish reduces the prevalence of anemia by up to 46%. And people are feeling the difference. That’s why the Lucky Iron Fish has become an integral part of their lives."

Much more at the website.