[keiths-list] Biodiesel Success Stories

  • From: Darryl McMahon <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: keiths-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 11:21:26 -0500

http://www.biodieselmagazine.com/articles/2516539/biodiesel-success-storiesundefinedcelebrating-our-biodiesel-leaders

Biodiesel Success Stories—Celebrating Our Biodiesel Leaders

Five years ago, the National Biodiesel Board was determined to identify and publish stories of prominent influencers that were making a difference in an industry that required strong leadership to ensure success individually and for the industry.

By The National Biodiesel Board | January 01, 2019

This year the National Biodiesel Board released the second edition of the Biodiesel Success Stories publication. Five years ago, NBB was determined to identify and publish stories of prominent influencers that were making a difference in an industry that required strong leadership to ensure success both individually and for the industry.

“When an industry evolves, it does so because of the sum of its parts,” said Paul Nazzaro, supply chain manager for NBB and president of Nazzaro Group LLC. “In the case of biodiesel’s remarkable growth for the past 25 years, it’s due to the countless individuals, leadership organizations and companies that aligned and worked cooperatively.”

The criteria for recognition were leaders who took the path less traveled, who weren’t discouraged at the first sign of disappointment, and those who believed biodiesel deserved its rightful place in the national supply chain. Each gallon of biodiesel consumed starts as a feedstock that ultimately becomes an ASTM fuel. Behind these gallons were highly passionate people prepared to sweat the details to ensure quality.

“The quote emblazoned on the cover of our newest publication states it best—‘Innovators are at their very heart visionaries who also have determination, dedication, passion, and motivation,’” said NBB CEO Donnell Rehagen. “We hope to see more individuals continue to prove their role in the biodiesel industry’s ongoing journey to pursue increased percentages in the supply chain.”

Each person spotlighted in the publication has played an important role in advancing America’s advanced biofuel growth.

“Without these individuals, and many others like them in our industry, the pages of biodiesel history would be left blank,” Nazzaro said. “Through their unique stories, generations of future renewable fuel pioneers can be motivated to not settle for the status quo.”

The NBB is continuously thankful for the hard work and dedication of those who make the industry what it is today and will continue to look for the next success stories. You can find our Biodiesel Success Stories at biodiesel.org.