[kcles] Read it and weep...

  • From: Paul Charles Richardson <paul.c.richardson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KCLES Comittee (freelists)" <kcles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 11:53:37 +0000

Read the forwarded message...

also,

Razaul - On the day, I need you to take down the "Diner's List", highlight all
of those that are not members and (discretely - without Paul Clayton knowing)
check off people as they come in.

Everyone else, please make sure you're there early.  I don't care if people have
deadlines later that day.  I too have deadlines for Monday afternoon (& I havn't
started the coursework yet!) & I WILL be there.  Make sure you are too.

Aqeel - We need a written/typed list of those that have paid for the
Paintballing TODAY!

Catch ya later guys,

Paul.

Paul,

I have to say I am not particularly happy about the extra hassle caused by
the last minute nature of this request but.......

At great expense, I have booked the Council Room from 13:00 to 15:00. This
is a prestigious room and if there is any mess or problems caused, I with
personally castrate the culprits. (I assume the ladies will behave !!)

I have arranged catering for 13:30 - Menu C

I have booked the AV projector.

I will probably come along to check all is OK at the start.

Have a good weekend.

Regards

Mike C

Dr Michael P. Clode