[kcc] Re: (no subject)

  • From: patfurlow@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:25:42 +0000

Oooooooo! I got there about 1:40 so - guess I missed out!

From: Chris Stambaugh <chris_stambaugh@xxxxxxx>
Sender: kcc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:28:41
To: <kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [kcc] Re: (no subject)

We were there Patrick but I was the only student show, so we decided to end it
early. Me and Mr Dorsey and Mr McAtee were there talking for about half an hour.

Chris Stambaugh

Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:43:09 -0800
From: patfurlow@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (no subject)

Sorry guys,

     I had a Dr.'s appt. and when I came to campus I looked for the meeting
room and could't find it? Can someone tell me which room we meet in? I thought
it was the room where we built the practice computers in where the old
computers are stored in the hallway
 lockers?
                                         Patrick Furlow