[kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel] Read this for sure..

  • From: Kayalvizhi Jayavel <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 16:23:36 +0530

http://internetofthings.electronicsforu.com/2013/09/m2m-iot-embedded-narang-kishor-narnix/

This article proves the importance of the work we all are involved
in...This gives the satisfaction that we are on the right track..would like
you to read all but in specific:
*For people/ start-ups wishing to work in this field, what kind of
competencies do they need to develop?*

Let us make our team do a wonderful project in coming days...All our
project ideas be it Home automation vehicle positioning, NFC etc...All
leads to one goal use IoT to connect them all..please read more about
IoT...all our future lies there.....Keep working....because only
fundamentals remain forever....

Your Team member
Kayalvizhi Jayavel
Assistant Professor