[kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel] Meet up tomorrow :- Compulsory attendance for all

  • From: Kayalvizhi Jayavel <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 10:25:15 +0530

Dear Students

All the members of the club have to attend the meeting tomorrow for sure by
sharp *12:30.... Be 5 minutes before itself in Embedded Systems lab*

It appeals unhealthy about the students who show once in a while, absenting
meetings, not involved, Please check for yourself if you come under this
category, motivate yourself and please discuss if there is any issue we
will resolve..I would definitely like to see a change in future ..Hope you
understand...If thus continues may be we have to work out some strategy

*I consider this meeting important and Do not *absent yourself...

Also I want you to tell your status on module1 which is a mandatory to
complete for every one who were part of the ESIHI This will create a
fruitful meaning for the internship...Please give this a priority as this
is the simpler steps to solve the complex problem (may be your
Project)..Please go systematically..Believe me may be it looks slow but
helps

Please make this message aware among each other so even who not rxd mail
will not miss

Thank you

--
Kayalvizhi Jayavel