[kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel] Deserves Applause..:-)

  • From: Kayalvizhi Jayavel <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 22:18:43 +0530

Dear Sai

ES club is extremely proud of you...You are worth the responsibility and
trust we had on you..It shows your commitment,devotion and sincerity
towards this Internship and respect for us ..and Thank you for respecting
our words and reciprocating the time we have invested on you by your hard
work and prompt submission of all that simple assignments we gave you....We
thought technical training with value based mode will change people But we
have understood that It should be ones one quality.. You have the complete
attitude and attire to contribute...Expecting lots of good work for some
good purpose...:-)...Will soon discuss some of the best project ideas ESIHI
(Embedded Systems In-house Internship) team has with you as token of
appreciation..And we qualify you, for a certificate with *Distinction.*

on behalf of ESIHI Team
Kayalvizhi Jayavel