[katalystclan] Re: hacker uniform?

  • From: "Vanasselberg, Chris" <Chris.Vanasselberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:11:57 -0400

their sweatshirts are reallllyyy comfortable.... or... so I am told
from.... other people that wear them...

________________________________

        From: Cerbie <cerbie@xxxxxxxxx>

        Subject: [katalystclan] Re: 1st Kalyst List Message
        To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 2:31 PM

Racer has done a great job fixing up the site and he's working on the
forums. We have a complete backup of the forums so none of your spam,
er, messages will be lost.

The issue is that our security has been compromised a dozen times and
Bluehost threatened to shut us down. So, we had to delete the entire
site and recreated it using new, updated, software, which includes
recreating the database as well.

Thanks goes to racer for working on this!

        From: Eric Stevenson <ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc334.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx>

        Subject: [katalystclan] 1st Kalyst List Message
        To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc334.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 1:18 PM

        This mailing list is available for all members of Katalyst.  If
you are reading this message you are already subscribed.  Simply reply
and your message will sent to all other subscribers.

        A mailing list from Yahoo was mentioned yesterday.  It was
necessary that each user manually subscribe.  Since there were no takers
and it sucked, I've abandoned it and set up this mailing list.  It gives
me a feeling of satisfaction and technical superiority so I will
continue to send trivial information until I receive a sufficient number
of complaints. :-)

        T3400