[karc] Re: garbled email

  • From: Ron Walsh <ve3go@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 12:02:13 -0400

STEVE

The problem is in the free list and windows 8.1 mail. I have  sent mail
using livemail to over 40  other addresses and there is no problem.  The
only problem is with the freelist. George uses windows 7 and it works .
George and I have ran tests both direct and through the freelist. He
gets my message but the freelist garbles it. The exact same message is
sent at the same time to the freelist and George. He gets it fine  but
the freelist does not
I have no other problem but with the freelist input so the problem must
be there.

I plan to ask the Freelist people about this before I screw around with
my machine.

RW