[karc] Re: extreme weather presentation

  • From: Steven Reynolds <stevenhreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 07:52:09 -0400

Not sure if you handle stuff related to the IRLP connection. A friend of mine
was trying to access the KBR repeater and it was not accepting incoming calls.
Thanks.

73

Steve
VE3SHU

On 2015-05-10, at 5:35 PM, <ve3go@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <ve3go@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That was the idea behind the event!
May I have a few minutes at the June meeting to present a bit on Canwarn and
the net we want toe set up here?
I am pleased you attended. the winter report statement was what I was looking
for from them.
Ron

From: carlylec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [karc] extreme weather presentation
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 09:48:20 -0400

Hi Ron
Thanks for arranging the CANWARN presentation and leadership on this
important service.

The turnout was great, and the facility was excellent.

I look forward to the club helping the community in the case of extreme
weather

73s

Carlyle VE3WIO