[karc] Re: Wolfe Island on Google Maps

  • From: David A Aitcheson <david.aitcheson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pwsomers@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 14:23:49 -0400

On 10/28/2012 12:59 PM, Phil Somers wrote:
>> Using the Map view (not the Satellite view) take a look at the area where
>> Wolfe Island is known to be.
>> Things look a bit soggy to me.
> That's actually the view for later this week when Hurricane Sandy delivers a
> few feet of rain.
>
> ... Phil VE3HST

True, but I was thinking it was because the "Cape Vincent Anti Wind
Force" had succeeded in removing Wolfe Island and its wind turbines from
their beloved view-shed.

With this being the 200th of "1812" isn't it time to start a new
"one"?... Na, things are fine the way they are, even better when Wolfe
Island 'De-Cloaks'.

Dave KB3EFS

--
David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson@xxxxxxxxx Go Green! Print this email