[karc] Web Site - Difficulties accessing some pages

  • From: "Chip Chapman" <va3kgb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KARC Freelist" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 08:23:46 -0700

There is a problem with some of our pages which access the databases by not
finding the database or just a blank white page appearing.

The KARC Swap Shop and VG3SJAM Logbook are among the pages affected. I have
some done some checking on the website and have a support work ticket open
on the problem with our hosting service.

They have been quick in the past to help fix any problems and expect the
same quick service again.

73
Chip, VA3KGB

KARC Web Site Maintainer