[karc] Update on EchoLink on 146.94

  • From: Phil Somers <pwsomers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

The DTMF touchtone decoder on EchoLink hasn't been decoding very well. I have
made a few adjustments and it seems to be doing much better.

Apparently there is some overlap in IRLP and EchoLink numbers, so, on Les's
recommendation, I have added "A" as the first required character for Echolink.
So if you want to connect to EchoLink node 123456, use A123456. Everything else
is the same as before. For example, disconnect is #.

EchoLink will identify its availability on 146.94 every hour and a half with
"VE3HST-R".

... Phil VE3HST

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com