[karc] Re: The Great Saturday Ham Breakfast Migratory Box of Electronics Junk

  • From: Phil Somers <pwsomers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:56:44 -0700 (PDT)

The Migratory Junk Box is still going strong. It will be at breakfast this
coming Saturday and up for grabs. Everything is free.

There is a similar idea currently circulating on Kingston FreeCycle. One
difference: they say what is in the box.  I think our junk is more interesting
than their junk. See below.

... Phil VE3HST

___________

Kingston FreeCycle

Here is a travelling box of stuff.

How it works: Take the whole box and take out what you want. if you can, put
some stuff in it to give away, and send the box on its merry way again.

What's in it:

3 small travel size plastic bottles (to put shampoo, conditioner, lotion in)
12 metal shower curtain hooks (they're beautiful; take them apart again and
they're yours... Perhaps soaking them in soapy very hot water may do the
trick).
Small clear plastic candleholder
Black's passport holder
Wooden jewelery box (missing glass top)
12 blue shower curtain rings
Fuzzy blue hat with yellow horns
Size 16, hip 40" kilt
Plastic drinking mug (says Eng 2004 on it; it's from UWO)
Cheese grater
Orthoheel Slimfit foot orthotic (the 3/4 size), shoe inserts (these are not
custom orthotics; they're the ones you buy at the drugstore).

Pick up only.

Thank you,

http://www.flickr.com/gift/