[karc] Stuff for sale

  • From: "Peter A. Stokes" <ve3zxt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 18:36:48 -0400

Hello.   Here is some stuff for sale from a recent cleanup of my shack:

Alinco DR119T mobile with manual, service manual, mounting bracket, mic,
works fine:  $20
Yaesu FT530HT, original box, some accessories, works fine:  $10
ARRL Antenna Book, 17th Edition:  free to good home
ARRL Operating Manual, 4th Edition:  free to a good home
ARRL Handbook, 1993 Edition: free to a good home
Alinco AH-32 2-meter/70cm screw-in antenna for mobile mount:  $5
Larsen LM-MM mag mount with 2 meter whip, rough condition:  free
Yaesu MH-32 mic:  $5
Communication Headset PTT-VOX, quantity 2:  $2 each
Radio Shack communications headset with VOX:  $2
MFJ-295 mic:  $2
Compaq Presario R3000 laptop computer:  free to a good home

The laptop wouldn't reliably boot a couple of years ago but now seems to
be working.   I just installed the Compaq Win XP recovery disk on it.
Yours to play with.

Call for more info:  613 389 1087

73,
Peter