[karc] Re: Storage of club assets (discussed at last meeting)

  • From: Phil Somers <pwsomers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:52:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Les,

It seems a shame to spend money on storage. Maybe if several people could
contribute some "interim" storage capability. I have two large empty 19" racks.
It might look neat to have them filled "temporarily" with receivers. I would be
willing to "temporarily" store 14 receivers and a couple of boxes of spare
parts. But only if enough other people also contributed so we wouldn't need to
spend money on storage.

... Phil VE3HST

favourite sites. Download it now
http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.