[karc] Re: Soldering Course Kit Change

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:29:11 -0400 (EDT)

The kits are obtained at a special price just for the
soldering course.  You can however pay a lot more from
www.kitsrus.com

If you change your mind and want to learn some new
techniques about soldering that you may not be aware
of, then please consider joining us for the 1 evening
course.  That goes for anyone who thinks they have
nothing to learn about soldering.

A lot of people said I can solder so why do I need to
go on this course.

I will show you how to make a 100% reliable solder
joint 100% of the time.

I am high reliable soldering trained and have taught
soldering in the military (from through-hole component
and multilayer, to SMT).  We will deal mainly with
through-hole and plan to do a demo on SMT soldering.

It never hurts to learn something new and it won't be
a waste of your time regardless of how long you've
been soldering.

This is a club activity so participation is expected.
The only cost is the cost of the kit.  We will work
out a time and do our best to accommodate everyone.

Regards,
Robert VE3RPF

http://mail.yahoo.com