[karc] Re: Shack cleaning.

  • From: Pieter Kooiman <oldtik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 15:35:47 -0400

Good day Jack,
Sorry for my delayed response .... I would like to have $ 75.00 for the
antenna.
I am living in Bath, about 22 KMs west of Kingston, my phone is 613
352-1199.

The antenna has been in use very briefly because I had to take it down
because of
restrictions at the Loayalist Golf Club.

Jack, thanks for the interest, BCNU

Pieter, VE3NXE.

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 4:51 PM, Jack Whittingham <
ve9yc.whittingham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

my name is Jack and I now live in Ottawa and am moving to kingston soon I
am interested in the CHA 250B
are you interested in selling it and if so I may be interested as I use one
in Florida and if it is for sale would

you be kind enought to let me know how much and where you are located and
the same of the R7 thanks

My Call is VE9YC/VE3 and would appreciate and if possible your phone
number so I could make arrangements.

73 for now Jack

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Max Donoghue <ve3tmt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

R7 good vertical.
On Thursday, May 7, 2015, Pieter Kooiman <oldtik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have loads of [small] parts in my basement and am past my
experimenting
phase.

Also, I have 2 verticals: an R-7 (40 thru 10) and a Comet CHA-250 (80
thru
6). And

other various hard ware.

73's,

Pieter, VE3NXE.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile on the Roger's Network