[karc] Re: Radio parts

  • From: Ron Walsh <ve3go@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 20:34:49 -0500

Chip, I emaliled Mat and told him they are all available through Durham radio. haev several sma to other connector adapters and got them all there.

Ron

CJ 'Chip' Chapman wrote:

Anyone out there got the part that M Ortino is looking for.
If so please email him directly

Thanks

CJ 'Chip' Chapman, VA3KGB
Webmaster, Kingston ARC