[karc] Re: RAC Comments

  • From: "clements" <ve3rcn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 13:25:37 -0400

I would like to request a copy too.

Kevin, VE3RCN
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phil Somers
  To: david Lawrence ; KARC FreeList ; Valveman
  Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 11:30 AM
  Subject: [karc] Re: RAC Comments

  KARC members,

  There was considerable discussion this morning at breakfast about the KARC
comments to RAC. A few ideas came up that I will offer in the spirit of
openness and visibility:

  1. Recommend that the KARC submission to RAC be written in such a way that it
could be printed in TCA, and recommend to RAC that it consider publishing t he
comments in TCA.

  2. Recognising that KARC already voted and approved this submission to RAC,
recommend that the final version of the comments be circulated on paper at the
June KARC meeting and that a copy be provided via e-mail to any KARC member who
requests a copy. I would like to get a copy.

  ... Phil VE3HST

  Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for
the Web BETA