[karc] Re: RAC Bulletin 2009-032E - Military radiolocation system to operate on 70 cm.

  • From: assaf shool <assaf_x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 00:05:12 -0400

I will probably be the one causing some of the interference so I will let you
guys know. When we get our hands on these I might bring an HT as well just to
sample the interference.  But I don't think it will be much, these are
relatively low power radios with a wideband signal so its not like they will go
far. So if anyone is having woodpecker flashbacks you can relax.:)

Assaf
va3pci

> Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:55:07 -0700
> From: valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [karc] Re: RAC Bulletin 2009-032E - Military  radiolocation system
> to operate on 70 cm.
> To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> It's unlikely anyone will know the Military are there since they use
> encryption in conjuction with Frequency Hoping at a very high rate.
>
> Robert
> VE3RPF

New! Open Messenger faster on the MSN homepage
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9677405